Join us for the largest festival on the east coast for animal lovers and their dogs!
WoofStock draws a crowd of thousands for this one day festival of fun.
Sunday, September 29, 2019
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Rain or Shine
Riverfront Park, Harrisburg, PA
Click the graphic below for an awesome video and to learn more about this year's newest addition ... the Lure Course!
The Central PA Animal Alliance (CPAA) and Furry Friends Network (FFN) are proud to host the 15th Annual WoofStock!
- Check out the many vendors attending by clicking on the "Who's Coming" link
- NEW THIS YEAR! American Fido talent contest
- NEW THIS YEAR! Dog Lovers Days Lure Course
- Meet hundreds of dogs looking for their forever homes
- Spay/neuter, rescue, fostering, adoption, pet loss grief counseling, pet nutrition, & anti-dogfighting information
- Live music by the fabulous Donna Jean Foster
- Demonstrations from Keller's Cause "Impaired? Who cares? Working with blind and deaf dogs."
- Great food
- Raffle prizes
- WoofStock t-shirts
- Doggie peanut butter gourmet treats at the Hippy Hound Cafe
- Gourmet cupcakes from Custom Cakes!
- Low cost vaccine & microchipping clinic, Noon to 4 pm, St. Stephen's Episcopal Church courtyard, 221 N. Front Street. Thanks to Drs. Knouse and Nelson and vet tech Melissa Yingling from Lambs Gap Animal Hospital for donating their time and expertise for the clinic! Vaccines (Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella) $10 each; microchips $25, which includes registration. Cash or credit card only. All cats must be in a carrier; dogs must be on a non-retractable leash.
- Pet Blessings
- Pet Costume Contest
- $5 nail trims for dogs at CPAA's Hounds of Prison Education (HOPE) booth
To sign up to volunteer at WoofStock, go to https://www.timetosignup.com/woofstock/sheet/1282658
To donate items for the Hippy Hound Cafe, go to ttsu.me/bwpt2c
FESTIVAL ATTENDEES: In order to keep WoofStock fun for all, dogs in attendance should be comfortable in large crowds and around other dogs. No retractable leashes are permitted at WoofStock. No adoptions are permitted at WoofStock.
RESCUES & SHELTERS: CPAA and FFN have worked and advocated for an end to the pet overpopulation crisis for the past 16 years. We firmly believe that the spay and neuter of all companion animals is the only answer. As such, registrations to attend WoofStock will not be accepted from rescues and shelters who do not spay/neuter animals prior to adoption.
VENDOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 1, 2019
Among the wonderful vendors at WoofStock will be CPAA's Hounds of Prison Education (HOPE) training and rehabilitation program for rescued dogs, which began in March of 2005. HOPE has saved the lives of more than 300 dogs, who otherwise would not have had a second chance.
HOPE pairs carefully selected inmates at the State Correctional Institution at Camp Hill with shelter and rescued dogs for training and rehabilitation, with the assistance of professional trainers and HOPE volunteers. The dogs live with the inmates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and the inmates are responsible for the care and training of the dogs. When the dogs' training is complete, they are paroled and adopted into forever homes. Each HOPE graduate comes with free training support for life with one of CPAA's HOPE trainers.
The HOPE dogs may have scars inside and out, but the focus of HOPE is to look forward, not back. With world-class training and positive fear-free, reward-based rehabilitation, HOPE gives the dogs new beginnings, bright futures, and second chances.
Please stop by the HOPE booth to meet some of these amazing dogs and talk with the families who have adopted HOPE graduates. And, we'll be offering $5 nail trims for dogs at the HOPE booth--all proceeds will benefit HOPE.
Thanks to our generous sponsors: